Issue 17 of the journal Challenging Religious Issues supporting AS / A-level learners and teachers has recently been published. The journal is not just for those involved in AS/ A-level Religious Studies – it is for anyone who wants to increase or update their subject knowledge in an interesting and academically critical way.
Highlights from this issue include articles on:
- Family Trees: Who Is Baby Jesus?
- Religion Goes Viral: Faith and Belief in a Pandemic
- Stephen Hawking and a Universe without God?
- Does the Genetic Basis of Life on Earth make Life after Death an Impossibility?
- On Buddhism and Violence
- Some Trends in Ecotheology
Visit our 16+ resources page to get free access to the latest journal issue.