In the December issue of the ICCS* and IV newsletter (published today), you can read about the latest European developments relevant to religious education, and Church and School.
Some of the short news articles include:
- A report on the Klingenthal conference about using storytelling to communicate why religion in education matters;
- An initiative to develop common Christian RE in Lower-Saxony, Germany (Catholic-Protestant co-operation);
- A European research project on Covid-19 and RE;
- A project to assess educational programmes against intolerance and discrimination.
The newsletter can be accessed here.
* The Intereuropean Commission on Church and School (ICCS) is a network, created in 1958, which aims to provide a framework for cooperation in monitoring and developing church and school issues in Europe. It brings together representatives and experts from research, practice and policy working on religion and education.