For a few years now, the bilingual journal Challenging Religious Issues has been available in the English language only. The St Giles’ Centre recognises the importance of making available high-quality Welsh-medium resources to support Welsh-speaking learners and teachers in the Wrexham area.
To make this possible, the St Giles’ Centre has now taken responsibility for the publication of the Welsh language version of this unique AS/A-level journal. We hope that this Wrexham initiative will also benefit others around Wales.
Visit our 16+ resources page to get free access to the latest journal issue in Welsh and also to read the English version of the journal.
Articles in the latest issue include:
- Family Trees: Who Is Baby Jesus?
- Religion Goes Viral: Faith and Belief in a Pandemic
- Stephen Hawking and a Universe without God?
- Does the Genetic Basis of Life on Earth make Life after Death an Impossibility?
- On Buddhism and Violence
- Some Trends in Ecotheology